------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
             
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/10/14

6/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

we have been a little behind on this project but i am going to try to be dedicated this year .

ruth: growing so fast lately (slow down time, pleassseeeee)
lucy: you're the cutest baby girl + you bring us so much joy


3 comments:

  1. good to see some action here :) I am going to start blogging again too! your girls are precious. (and I totally copied you and bought the same wrap, and I love it )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have been so bad about getting into a routine. i miss blogging so i thought i should start : ) hope you update yours soon ! miss seeing you guys ! Thank you, you two are so cute too ! sooooo glad you got the wrap ! Its my favorite !!

      Delete