------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
             
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/15/13

a day in the life



a day in the life of T . . . 

i wake up, 
i spend time with God + french press my coffee 


i spend time outdoors on my property /soaking in god's beauty/


i check emails, schedule my clients for the week + read my favorite blogs ....


prepare my meals for the day . today i am enjoying 
oatmeal | almond milk | blackberries | blueberries | slivered almonds | cinnamon 


i open the doors to my shop + start preparing for my day


i welcome my clients usually with fresh pressed yerba matte + healthy snacks while they enjoy their hair experience 


in between clients or after i tend to my garden + pick fresh flowers around my property


lately, candace + i have started a new project collecting vintage clothes. i now organize , clean + press our inventory or go treasure hunting for new ones.


then i take the time to spend teaching , playing + loving on my granddaughter or my children


sincerely ,


how do you like to spend your days ?  

No comments:

Post a Comment