------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
             
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/5/13

weekly T ea


meet T . she is beautiful, generous, inspiring + well, my mom . i am adding a few new features to this blog & she is one of them.  every week she will greet us with inspiring messages, style, healthy living & give us a little peek inside her blessed life.  grab your favorite cup of tea + enjoy



hello, i'm T . 

i feel blessed & completely honored to be a guest on my daughters blog.  i wanted to share some facts about myself:

i am a mother, wife, + a grandma. 
 i live my life thinking there is a never a guarantee we will live 5 minutes from now.  
i never hang up the phone without saying i love you to my family.  
i am a lacto ovo vegetarian + gluten free.  
i love my dog, garden + finding unique vintage pieces.  
i make a living doing people's hair.
 i crave organization.  
but most of all, i am a redeemed child of god & he is also my heart shaped truth.


my outfit 
scarf : vintage (thrifted) : similar one here
shirt : everlane
pants: vintage (thrifted) : similar ones here
turquoise ring : silpada
shoes: vintage (etsy) : similar one here




No comments:

Post a Comment